GIRLIE SKATE GUIDE
WHAT DO YOU NEED when you´re skating
- Water bottle - When you are doing sports, your body loses a lot of water and needs more than the normal intake!
- Energy bar or, even better, dried fruit - You need energy to keep on riding the whole day. Don't forget to eat a good lunch!
- Tools - At least a screwdriver or a skate tool, you might need to loosen your trucks or tighten some screws
- Phone - You never know what happens!
- Money - For a chocolate bar or .a bus ticket.
- Plaster- just in case, many times you need them!
THINGS TO PACK FOR THE CAMP
- Sports underwear.
- Warm jacket (for very cold weather).
- Clothes to skate in
- Good shoes to skate and another pair of shoes!
- Helmet and any other protection you've got.
- Sun glasses.
- Waterproof outerwear.
- Swimwear for those really hot days!
- Maybe tools if you have them (skate tool, screwdriver)
IMPORTANT THINGS WHEN YOU ARE RIDING!!
Skateboarding is one of the loveliest sports in the world, but it´s also dangerous. So don´t take stupid risks, don't try crazy tricks above your level. When skating on the streets, remember that it´s you who's in a big trouble if you crash with a car..... be aware of them! In a park or in a skate hall, remember to appreciate other skaters and have a look around when you are skating. Otherwise remember that sometimes it needs to hurt a bit to learn to skate....and it´s really worth those bruises. ENJOY!!
Any suggestions or comments - send us a mail!
Just another day in the park